Tuesday, March 27, 2012

GRADUATION OF MY BUNSO

GRADUATION OF MY BUNSO

This is the time that all parents have been waiting for! Watching our sons or daughter, marching or taking a bow as he or she went to the stage to get his or her diploma.Parents are very proud to see his child getting his diploma.I too is very proud of my bunso as he graduated from elementary department.I'm excited especially my husband, and he took pictures and see that his bunso is okay.My co mothers as we greeted each other are all happy and talking about what our children have achieved since they start at kindergarten and now after they are finished with their elementary.And after this event they will now prepared themselves as they will go with their high school life.This is their preparation year , that after their high school they will be on their college life and soon choose their destiny to become what they wanted to be........And we parents will be on their side and see to it that they will become the best child that we wanted him to be! Happy graduation day my dear bunso!

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service