Wednesday, December 14, 2011

RACHEL CROW ELIMINATED!WHAT A SURPRISE!

 I can't believe that was RACHEL CROW was eliminated  against MARCUS CANTY! This girl has more singing prowess than Marcus!She sang I'D RATHER GO BLIND  an original version of  ETTA JAMES regarded as blues and soul classic song.It was good to hear from a younger version just as young as Rachel Crow who did justice to that song.I think she too was surprised and shocked that she was eliminated!The moment that she fell down ,my heart went for her bacause as i mentioned with my blog that 3 are my favorites in X Factor  LEROY BELL, RACHEL CROW and JOSH KRAJICK.And now its only JOSH KRAJICK remains.Marcus Canty should leave now, because he dont deserve to stay there and be one of top five finals. And one person that stood in that moment was CHRIS RENE who sung his original song WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE.I like the song, the melody , the lyrics of the song and the way he sung as the pinoy language " swabe ang dating".As of this writing  news was heard that DISNEY bigwigs are clamoring to sign for them  this 13 years old girl after the elimination night.And as the saying goes if a door  closes to you more windows will open for you!

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service